Aromatics get their name from their distinctive aromatic or perfumed smell. The main substances in this group, benzene, toluene and the xylenes, are basic chemicals used as starting materials for a wide range of consumer products.
Aromatics are used in a diverse range of products such as clothing, perfumes, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, computers, paints, vehicle components, cooking utensils, household fabrics, carpets and sports equipment.
- Table of Contents
- Contact Us
India has a surplus supply of Aromatics (benzene & Ortho xylene), and has been a net exporter of aromatics for more than half a decade. Many domestic refineries have expansion plans for aromatics capacity in India in near future. Their dependency on International crude oil market makes them highly volatile. Feedstock fluctuations, critical demand patterns and enormous downstream applications make them fundamental for petrochemicals and chemicals market.
IPG Chemical Analysts study market closely and gather the data, then analyze it into valuable insights. Subscribers get detailed market updates as well as monthly reports, containing trade updates, forecasts and explicit data on key market fundamentals.
Our aromatics coverage includes:
- Ortho Xylene
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
Purchase of IPC's Report includes:
- Soft Copy of the report in pdf format
- 1 Year access to IPC's price database for polyethylene
- 1 Year access to indianpetrochem.com news and analysis (Login Id/Password)
- One free report update (Reports are updated half-yearly or yearly)
- Access to IPC analysts and experts for queries/explanations regarding the report
- Hard Copy of the report available at extra cost
Purchase of the report entitles you to avail discounts on the following products:
- Database of chemicals and petrochemicals daily prices
- Monthly Market Advisory Services
- Industry database
- Chemical and Petrochemical project database
Office : 011-41007347