Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
ABS is an extensively used engineering polymer that is predominantly used to manufacture of home appliance, automotive components and machines, amongst others.
- Contact Us
The engineering polymer has high impact resistance, rigidity and resistivity to chemicals. Demand for ABS is rising significantly in the country on user-industries growing constantly.
In India, ABS is produced by Bhansali Engineering Polymers Limited and Styrolution ABS (India) Limited.
It is also imported actively from Asian countries to meet the growing demand.
- Monthly Highlights
- Market Snapshot
- Price Analysis
- Import/Export Trends
- Production-Demand Dynamics
- Manufacturer Updates
- Plant Updates
- Monthly Emails to client
- Fresh Offer prices
- Ex-work price changes
- Bulk price movements
- Retail price changes in major cities
- Port price trends
- Daily Emails
- News Alerts - SMS/Whats App Alerts
- Price trends
- Username & password for unlimited
- access to IPG database
- Unlimited access to proprietary price database
Full Time Analyst Support
- Talk to our scouts, analysts and market experts
Office : 011-69999760