Petrochemicals are the most actively consumed raw materials across a diverse array of end-user nearly all commodities of daily use.
The petrochemical industry is strictly de-regulated, governed by the forces arising from the interplay of actual demand and supply. This results in volatile market pricing.
- Table of Contents
- Contact Us
In India, demand for petrochemicals is growing at a tremendous rate, which the domestic supply has been unable to fully cater to. Imports are therefore an important segment of the industry.
Domestically, petrochemicals are produced by Reliance Industries Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, GAIL(India) Limited, Bhansali Engineering Polymers Limited, LG Polymers India Private Limited and Styrolution ABS(India) Limited.
Our aromatics coverage includes:
- Poly Ethylene
- Poly Propylene
- Poly Vinyl Chloride
- Poly Ethylene Terephthalate
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Poly Styrene
Highlights of the Report
- No data
- No data
Purchase of IPC's Report includes:
- Soft Copy of the report in pdf format
- 1 Year access to IPC's price database for polyethylene
- 1 Year access to indianpetrochem.com news and analysis (Login Id/Password)
- One free report update (Reports are updated half-yearly or yearly)
- Access to IPC analysts and experts for queries/explanations regarding the report
- Hard Copy of the report available at extra cost
Purchase of the report entitles you to avail discounts on the following products:
- Database of chemicals and petrochemicals daily prices
- Monthly Market Advisory Services
- Industry database
- Chemical and Petrochemical project database
Office : 011-41007347